Basic Auto Electrics
To equip the learner with the relevant, knowledge, skill and competencies to diagnose and repair auto electrical faults in the transport industry.
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in auto electrical repair work in the transport industry.
Delegates per course: Maximum 10
- Health and Safety
- Introduction to Electricity
- Amps, Volts and Ohms
- Principles of Magnetism and electro-magnetics
- Effects of electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ignition Systems
- Batteries and Starting Systems
- Alternators and Charging Systems
- Open Circuits and Short Circuits
- Finding bad connections
- Ancillary Equipment
- Basic Instrumentation
Course duration: 3 Day
Certification: Level 5 FETAC Component Award in Auto Electricity.